Meet David Tennant At The Entertainment Media Show

David Tennant will be a guest at the Entertainment Media Show at London's Earl Court on Sunday 2nd October 2011 and you can meet him there! You have the opportunity to purchase a photo shoot session with him and buy an autograph!
Other Doctor Who guests in attendence will include Alex Kingston (River Song), Arthur Darvill (Rory), Eve Myles (Gwen) and Georgia Moffett (Jenny).
The Photo shoot with David will cost £35 you can purchase it online here.
Visit the event official site here and the foums here.
You can also follow the organisers on Twitter at www.twitter.com/showmasters for more updates.

Comments

  1. just that day was my birthday and my gift would have been able to meet David. that would be my dream!my real wish is to go out with david on a show like an episode of doctor who ...I love the doctor who

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment