PHOTOS: On Set Of The Christmas Invasion - Ten Year Anniversary


As it's 10 years this week since David began filming the Doctor Who Christmas Special, The Christmas Invasion, here's a selection of photos from the set...

At the time David was looking forward to working with Billie Piper for the first time saying 'I didn't know her before, but obviously I've been admiring her in the show. She's just great. Fantastic. Just absolutely perfect. Spunky and quick and sexy... Just the ideal companion really. So I'm very very pleased that she's doing the whole series.'

He also spoke of his admiration for Christopher Eccleston 'Chris was so good in it, so sure footed with what he did, so it left me thinking, there's an awful lot to live up to here! I just hope people like it. I hope they stick with it and give it a chance. I know everyone loved Chris, and so did I, but hopefully I won't disappoint people!'





















































Comments